Metro

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I've pasted the output of the show policy-map that is applied to an interface that connected to an access layer switch - I want one customer to have 15MB and the other customers to share the remaining bandwidth of the 200MB of internet bandwidth we c...

Hello!Can not implement policing on the ME3600x on the customer interface.Trying :policy-map testclass class-defaultpolice cir 10000000router(config)#int gi 0/1router(config-if)#service-policy output testQoS: Configuration failed. Police is NOT suppo...

Hi everyone,I have two questions regarding CFM implementation:First, hardware details:A)Cisco 7606, running 12.2(33)SRE2. Card in question: 7600-SIP-400 with two SPA-2X1GE-V2 cards, one on which I have an interface which I'm trying to configure as a ...

laviel by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to develop a testing plan and I had a question - I haven't used a layer 3 switch in a network before for routing and I have some questions - this is currently in use by our customers - so I don't want to cause any outages during the testin...

Hi All,I am trying to integrate a Cisco 3750ME with MikroTik routers to have a VPLS tunnel between the two devices.      I have not worked with ME series Cisco prior to this however have plenty of MikroTiks running VPLS between each other. I have fou...

Hi All,We are testing one Qos policy for ME3400, the requirment is to rate limit the IPTV VOD traffic to 30 Mb.I tried to do the same with matching access list and get this error.“Configuration Failed. Can not have ACL based classification in a class...

sajism220 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI wonder how to change an ingress untag frame to different Vlan tag on the egress port. Which mean the source packets is untag, then when it go into the egress instance it will become VLAN 100.  And when the VLAN 100reply it can be goes back to the...

cheewai by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I was tried to configured an ASR901 access port for my customer POC in ASR 901 but fail. It does not support for switchport access VLAN commad .I have suscessful setup a port-channel in ASR901 to the Alcatel switch and the LACP is up and in bundde...

cheewai by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,An FTTH deployment in Australia (NBN) requires us to  tag individual customer traffic with the corresponding 802.1ad S-Tag and C-Tag which terminates on an L2 interface on our ASR1k.  To be scalable we want to do this dynamically and DESA looks li...

I see this document http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/metro/me3600x_3800x/software/release/15.2_4_S/configuration/guide/swoam.html. Switch(config)# ethernet cfm domain abc level 3Switch(config-ecfm)# service test vlan 5but I not see vlan comma...

I have question about bandwidth throughput. Here's what I have:Private link between Las Vegas, NV and Waterloo Canada100Mb69ms latencyMax. Theoretical throughput would be 7MbpsIf I copy a file on windows 7 computers to/from, should it be achieving th...

rlopez69 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes