MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All,Network Topology:pc-1 -> switch-1 ->7606-1 <---> 7606-2 <-- switch-2 <-- pc-2- All the "1' devices are geographically separated from all the "2" devices.- There is a /30 linking 7606-1 and 7606-2 core routers with each other.- MPLS is already ...

asaykao73 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,In an effort to estimate bandwidth usage on an MPLS upgrade and rollout we have been tasked with determining what bandwidth is required without use of baseline measurements on live data.Would anyone have a table or chart of applicaiton...

Dear Experts ,I want to have my different offices to use same IP address range (from a centrally managed DHCP server)  . Is this scenario possible with MPLS L2 VPN ?I know that we can do L2 between two branches by using xconnect  but what if i have m...

Haris P by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If the packets are fragmented in ingress and QOS is used, Does the QOS will be maintained after fragmentation. Like in GRE we have QOS pre classify to preserve the bits.regardsshivlu jain

DearsI have one branch connected through MPLS to meThe branch side is ATM to Telco and on my side it's connected to Telco thru Gig ethernet .interface GigabitEthernet0/3.65 encapsulation dot1Q 3456 ip address 192.168.1.1 255.255.255.252 mpls ipinterf...

Haris P by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VPLS Plateform

Hi, I'm student and I begin a VPLS project. The aim is to interconnect different sites by VPLS using MPLS backbone. I have already build a MPLS backbone and study many docs about VPLS principes, implementation, and design. However I don't find a lot ...

OK, picture this from a BGP routing perspective:ISP provides internet link to one of my PE's. This internet link has to service multiple customer VRF's. I have a Internet VRF configured which imports to each customer VRF for the default route, and th...

Hi I am facing issue with configuring xconnect .I want to configure L3 interface & xconnect in same router. using different physical interface.Below is the detail :R1 === > R2 ====> R3Configured xconnect in R2 & R1.The Layer 3 interface in configured...

I'm a CCNP and have decent experience in the industry, however I have not worked for a service provider and do not have direct MPLS experience - only the education required for the CCNP tests. My understanding of MPLS is that it is a service provider...

jlmitcham by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have an interesting, yet hard to identify problem, that I would like to get some feedback on.I have been experimenting with EoMPLS L2VPN over the internet, using GRE tunnels to establish my directed LDP sessions, currently I am using a cisco ...

Hi guys !!!I've prepared test desk for L2VPN with TE FRR (see Attach)Briefly, I've two identical routers linked by two ethernet trunked-ports with one vlan correspondingly.Routers has a connectivity in the normal state. I've seen xconnect UP and Tunn...

I can't understant very well which is the mechanism of marking the Internal DSCP of the Multilayer swicth in the PE MPLS. Take a look of theese two cases and the questions related:FIRST CASE: upstreamR1 is a 6500 PE device enabled qos and the IP pack...

Top Solution Authors