MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello All,I have configured the following setup.XR1 and XR2 has ebgp session.XR1 and XR3 has ebgp session.XR2,XR3, XR4 and XR5 are ibgp neighbors. XR4 is the RR.                      XR1              /.              \         XR2                XR3  ...

Hello, I have following configuration.I am trying to configure optimal route reflection on RR. But XR3 does not advertise any route to XRV4. But if I remove 'optimal-route-r root1' under 'neighbor 4.4.4.4' of XR3 then XR3 advertises 1.1.1.1 to XRV4.n...

Hello,I have the following setup. And  I have configured anycast sid on CSR2 and XR3. I have configured a policy in XRV4 with endpoint 1.1.1.1.                    CSR2                 /             \           /                      \CSR1            ...

Resolved! Sham-link is down

Hello,I have following setup. And I have configured sham link between 2 PEs. But sham-link does not come up. I am not sure what configuration am I missing ?ios11---------CSR1(PE)---------CSR2----------CSR3(PE)-------ios22When I execute "show ip ospf ...

Hello All, I am trying to configure Inter AS TE tunnel on XRV routers. But inter-as TE tunnel is not coming up.XRV2 has configured two ospf processes. router ospf 1 and router ospf 2 Both are redistributed in each other.And I configured a tunnel with...

Hello,I have the following setup.XRV9k(PCE)----CSR1(PCC)-----CSR2----CSR3On PCE, I can see CSR1 as a peer.RP/0/RP0/CPU0:PCE#show pce ipv4 peerPCE's peer database:--------------------Peer address: 2.2.2.2State: UpCapabilities: Stateful, Segment-Routin...

Hi,I'm experiencing something I want to categorize as odd behaviour, though I'm not sure how to find out what exactly is happening.I've attached a picture illustrating two solutions, A and B. A does not work, B does work.A quick summary of the setup:...

hello to you all and hope all of you doing well and safe, I have question about virtualization path in (ccnp) topic , 1-vrf is used to make routers that enables multiple instances of a routing table but what is advantage of that instead of global rou...

Hello All, I have configured the following setup.                        PCE                         |                                          |ios11(CE)----PCC--------CSR2--------CSR3-----(CE)ios22ios11 and ios22 are the CEs. Routes between ios11 a...

Hello,I am configuring multisegment pseudowire on XE routers.CSR7(gi1)--(gi1)CSR6(gi2)--(gi2)CSR1(gi1)--(gi1)CSR2(gi2)--(gi2)CSR3(gi1)--(gi1)CSR66(gi2)--(gi2)CSR77CSR7 and CSR6 are part of segment1.CSR1, CSR2, and CSR3 are part of segment2.CSR66 and ...

Hello,I have configured PCE and PCC. But when I execute "show pce ipv4 peer detail" command the output is empty.Am I missing some configuration?-------------------------------------------RP/0/RP0/CPU0:PCE#show pce ipv4 peer detailSun Jul 17 19:06:18....

Hello Everyone,I am configuring SR TE BGP ODN on CSR routers.IOS4-------CSR1------CSR2-------CSR3------ios5CSR1 and CSR3 are PE routers. IOS4 and ios5 are the CE routers.4.4.4.4 is loopback on ios4.5.5.5.5 is loopback on ios5.CSR1 receives 5.5.5.5/32...

Hello,ios10 ----CSR1-----------CSR2--------CSR3---ios11ios10 and ios 11 are CE routers.CSR1 and CSR3 are PE router.I am configuring bgp autostreeing on CSR1 and CSR3But when I execute following command on CSR1 I do not see any extended community in t...

Hello, I am trying to understand SR-TE load balancing. R1-----R2----R3 \                      /    \.             /       \.     /         R4I have created an SR-TE policy on R2 and R4 pointing to each other.R2 has a loopback 22.22.22.22R4 has a loop...

Top Solution Authors