MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, According to the following document 'Allocate global prefix-list' command can be  configured on Cisco IOS 15S. But when I try to configure it on version 15.9 I get an error. https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/ios-xml/ios/mp_ldp/configuratio...

Hello, CSR1(vlan100)-----(g1)CSR2(g2)--- (vlan 200)CSR3 I am trying to ping from csr1(100.10.10.1) to csr3(100.10.10.3). But ping is not working. I have done vlan tag manipulation on CSR2.  I am not sure what am I missing. csr1---------------int gi1n...

Hello,  I have configured setup of 2 cisco XR routers XR8 and XR9.Both routers have key chains configured for authentication. But both routers keep on throwing the following error. P/0/0/CPU0:ios#RP/0/0/CPU0:Apr 22 06:03:34.807 : tcp[400]: %IP-TCP-3-...

Hello All, I am trying to understand site of origin.R1, R2 are in AS12  and  R3, R4 are in AS34.R1 is advertising 11.11.11.11 and R2 is advertising 22.22.22.22.SOO 22:22 is set on R3 and R4 so that R3 does not distribute 22.22.22.22 to R1 and R4 does...

Hello, How to configure IGMPv3 in exclude mode on XE router?If a router does not want to receive traffic from a source then how can it mention the unwanted source address in igmp configuration ? Thanks,Sachin

Hello All, I am trying to configure nat64 stateless R1-------------(g1)R2(g2)------------R3 R1--------------------ipv6 unicast-routingint gi1ipv6 enableipv6 address 2001:face::1/64no sh ipv6 route ::/0 2001:FACE::2 R2---------------------ipv6 unicast...

Hello, I have created an 'access-class' under 'line vty' in 'out' direction.line vty 0 4access-class 101 out What does this 'out' direction signify?I can ssh to all the routers from the local router. Thanks,Sachin

Hello, Is IGMPV3 source filtering applicable to SSM trees only ? or it can be applied to regular pim sparse mode trees too ?In case of pim sparse mode tree, even though host is expecting traffic from a certain source but it is getting traffic from mu...

Hello,  I am trying to configure bfd on cisco XR routers under ospf process. R1-------R2 router ospf 1bfd fast-detect But when I execute 'show bfd session' I do not see any output of the command.What configuration I am missing? Thanks,Sachin

Hello,             XR2        /           \      /              \xrv1                 XR4      \              /       \           /            XR3 I have set up 4 routers. And all 4 routers are in different ASs.Xrv4 is distributing 4.4.4.4. XRv1 is r...

Hello All, I am trying to enable rest API on the cisco XE router. I used the following command to enable rest API.remote-managementrestful-api But when I execute the following command from a Linux box I get the following error.curl -i -k -X "OPTIONS"...

Unanswered Topics