MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,We have all our remote sites connected through MPLS provided by SP1.Now we are considering to conted through 2nd SP2 over throug their MPLS, this will be our back up.every sites has 2 cisco routes.So one will connect to 1st SP MPLS and 2nd router ...

Hi Team,As per my understanding, DS TE tunnel will look for sub-pool bandwidth on every interface via RSVP. And this works fine when the entire path is configured with appropriate DiffServ QoS scheduling. So the traffic forwarded via DS-TE is like no...

Hello, Folks, when tunning NSF timers would should be the recommendations it terms of routing protcols timers? should nsf timers be lower than routing protcols timers?Thanks

Hi,Can you provide the sample commands based on following requirements?1. 10 mbps Ethernet link towards customer.2. I need to allocate 2 mbps vpn link for customer on PE interface3. Inside the 2 mbps I need to define the QoS for various applications....

What is the really meaning about it :%BGP-3-NOTIFICATION: sent to neighbor 10.0.253.7 2/7 (unsupported/disjoint capability) 0 bytes ????I made a debug , and indicate this :*May 13 14:38:45.755: BGP: 10.0.253.7 OPEN has ROUTE-REFRESH capability(new) f...

We have DIA (Direct internet access) now in both dallas and houston. This is all connected via our WAN. We will be advertising our address range via eBGP to our providers on both sides. It's been recommended to use an MPLS network (a vrf) to contr...

We just commission an STM1 link to an upstream ISP, part of the bandwidth is meant for mobile data service of a customer. The customers complain of slow download while we still have 100Mbps of capacity available. The customer did an FTP test but the...

exchange1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have dual PRE3 on cisco10008 series router and after a PRE switchover standby PRE stays in standby-cold state whereas with SSO configured it should reach hot-standby and the message that is displayed on primary console %ISSU-3-INCOMPATIBLE_PEER_U...

Hi,What are the differences between input and output policies? If I configure input and output policies on PE router interface towards customer router what will happen? Policies configuration on PE router interface towards P router is possible?

Customers current WAN is using P2P T1s (ML-PPP) Telco sold them a MPLS T1 network as a Backup Network. P2P T1 network is using EIGRP and MPLS is using BGP. My problem is I want to change the admistrative of the Routes learned from BGP (mpls provide...