MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all, Hope someone could help me in this. I've set a rate-limit on the CE router at 6Mbps. However, using software to generate traffic at 10 Mbps would push the limit of the line at 5.2-5.4 Mbps, 15-20% lower than the maximum bandwidth. I know that...

I have not designed this before , I am looking to make a proposal for a manufacture company is looking to implement IP VPN over MPLS for his/her customers (30 clients) what are the recommended requirements (router, leased line, etc,,,,) for each clie...

HiI have ME3750 as uPE and 7600 as nPE. Now I want to extend VPLS from ME3750 to two other ME3750s. The ME3750 is connected to 6724 in 7600. Can I run H-VPLS between 3750 (extend EoMPLS to nearest nPE)and 7600 and run VPLS directly from 7600. Does 76...

prakashj by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My provider is telling me that I can take my frame relay network and map it into their MPLS network. Basically all my sites would connect into the providers Frame network and then mapped into the proivders MPLS network. Now I know this will work; b...

Hi all,I am having problems getting bgp qos to work on 7600 running RSP 720 with SRB1.Relevant config as follows:bgp-policy destination ip-prec-map - applied on relevant interfacestable-map bgp-qos-table - defined under address-family ipv4route-...

Hi, I am trying to setup EoMPLS over two networks which running different AS number with VPNv4 BGP for MPLS VPN. Connection is something like:PE1---AS1234----- WAN (bgp w/vpnv4) ------AS5678--PE2We trying to build EoMPLS between PE1 and PE2. We have ...

Hi,I ve a doubt in Route Aggregation with MPLS Label generation... Suppose i have the following connectivity:R1--R2--R3--R4--R5--CE2 --R6--CE1R4 is having two connectivity one to R5 and R6 and aggregates the two Customer subnets into Sin...

Hi AllI have setup the following MPLS-VPN network. VPN Green ---Ce8 (Site A)--->pe2--->pe3--->Ce2 (Site B)VPN Green IGP is eigrp and VPN routes are all propagated fine and all Sites can see eachther. Internet access is through an interface on pe3 con...

Hi,I am currently working on project to select a vendor for MPLS deployment in all AP countries.I would like to have advice on following:-1. how do we best select/evaluate a MPLS provider in term of their capability/Infrastructure/security/CoS/etc. D...

chris_tan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes