MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,does anybody know if I can configure tag-switching in GE subinterfaces on 7206-vxr with NPE-1G? I need to configure 5 subinterfaces with dot1q encapsulation and a 6th subinterface as link net with tag-switching.ThanksOliver

OliP. by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a Multiservice VPN deployment with VRF-lite on CE devices and FR PVCs connecting CEs to PEs. One VRF on CPE is used for Internet, other for data/voice. We want to back up CPEs using ISDN BRI. How do we back up two different VRF-s? Can we use...

Is setting the 'mpls mtu' sufficient for increasing the MTU size for tagged packets or do I need to modify the MTU on the master interface also ? We are using trunking (dot1q) as well.Also, once I've set the mpls MTU, will I need to go to all the eth...

kschafer by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to remove the isis domain-password on a complete MPLS cloude (6 P and 26 PE Routers) due to a network migration. How can i do this without or with less impact on the traffic on the MPLS Network?

We are the backend Internet Feed for our DSL clients - We do not perform any session control (Wholesale DSL provider authenticates our clients, assigns them one of our IP's and gives our core Router as Def. GW)Historically we have created client VPN ...

mbellears by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi to all,I have a situation where I should enable MPLS to the CE. Should I configure the MP-BGP on CE to establish peering with other CE (which is also MPLS-aware), or what should I do?thank you.

mesuti by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hii am having a network of multivendors, Cisco and other vendor routers.i am running MPLS on the network and when i run MPLS in the Cisco part, problems arise.MPLS is not working well on Cisco Ethernet segment, and i have a 7206 router connected to a...

m.gamal by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, When I implement end to end QoS up to the CE to PE connection wherein I used (CBWFQ) LLQ Priority. Given the scenario I classify the traffic on the ingress of the Ethernet Port mark it with 0,2 and 4 precedence. Then based on this precedence 0-...

Good Day!this is my scenario: i have two links connecting to a customer one 512kbps and the othe 64kbps. This customer has a colocated email server and several other servers.i'm on a dilemma right now of finding a way to have the traffic to and from ...

iaglindro by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I need some advice regarding this situation:We are working on a SP (lets say SP A) network that is going to have a interAS MPLS VPN connection with another SP (SP B) for service a customer that have 5 locations with one SP (SP A) and 4 location...

aretsu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Can anyone tell me how to configure Priority for traffic in L2 MPLS. pls sugest me cisco link.Thanks & Best Regards,Ciscobuddy

Top Solution Authors