MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All ,I am running mpls on Cisco 12012/GRP router with IOS Version 12.0(21)ST3 .I want to know the mpls mib variable ( like 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.????) to do snmpwalk to the router . Cisco recommed to use 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.10.65 . but i am not getting any mp...

m.senthil by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CPE

Hi,i have a question, the cisco 805 can i configure inthe CPE whit QoS for voice and data, we have a MPLS Network, but we don't know if it's possible.if there is a document about 805 with the cofiguration, can you sendme, please.Thank'sVladimir Lugo

h.lugo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm new in MPLS Field (seing that I work on Enterprise Campuses)...and it will be good to me having some feedback on a design from people who master MPLS and MPLS-VPN...In an MAN network topology composed by 6 Core devices that will in near future...

oguarisco by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

first: CISCO SAIDSupported PlatformsThe Ethernet over MPLS feature is supported on the following router at the edge:Cisco 7600 Series Internet Router with 4-port Gigabit Ethernet WAN modulesjust only 7600?second:what's the differ between the P and PE...

I start to deploy a MPLS in a large service provider. I would like to know if anyone know a document explain a roadmap. I looking for premisses of routing protocols, addressing, IOS versions and steps to deploy MPLS with low impact on network.Thank's...

I am testing MPLS VPNs in the lab, with a view to rolling it out in the core provider network. I am having difficulty connecting a single VPN. Everything looks as it should. I have two sites pointing a default route out. I have all the VRF informatio...

ianwarb by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A good case study... Thinking about the Service Provider point of view...How difficult would be to offer an MPLS VPN to interconnect various ISP sites. Considering that ISP wants to have Full Routing (internet routes) in the site routers and could ha...

rkazuo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,it said that 4-port GE WAN card supports ethernet over MPLS using 802.1q VLAN. here i wonder if OSR here is a PE router only. in other word, there is no additional router ( CE) needed?thanksdifei

difyang by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes