MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We have a MPLS/BGP VPN service up and runnig and now we have a customer with approx 40 sites who are looking for Multicast service inside his VPN. Is this possible today ? Our PE routers are 7200 and 7600.

by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear colleagues,Excuse me for launching this pre-sales issue, but I have an urgent question and perhaps you can help me quickly or tell me who/where I can find help. I do not know where I can find this simple info quickly.One customer (carrier) has l...

odpoveda by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone explain the difference between DPT and RPR? Any help would be appreciated.

ssoberlik by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to know if it is possible to configure Cell mode MPLS between routers with ATM interfaces and LS1010 as a switch. I want to run MPLS on the LS1010. I tried looking at Feature navigator and Software advisor, but the tools display the feat...

srikanth by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When we provision the frame relay access to MPLS we provision PVC from ATM BPX to MPLS Switch MAGX8850 so that the PVC assign from the Customer router port to ATM BPX Switch to PXM to RPM in the same time we create the MPLS VPN of a Customer then the...

a-ragab by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My Question:We are a carrier which want implement MPLS.The Problem is the following:We have an bgp-as with our pe-routers.On one edge of our mpls-cloud we have an pe-router which is connected to another pe-routers in a different bgp-as.We also want t...

rabeder by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes