MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all,in IOS you can drive traffic into an MPLS-TE tunnel using, beside stating routing, autoroute announce and forwarding adjacency, PBR (Policy Based Routing).I'm wondering whether you can do the same in IOS XR using ABF (Access-list Based Forward...

Hello experts,Could someone confirm if VPLS supported on Cisco ASR 1001. I found https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11199006/vpls-asr1001 but still I am not sure if  it is supported on this platform. I have several 1001 boxes on our network b...

Hi All, Basis on the network diagram attached, I have an issue in achieving the requirement. Please refer the network diagram attachment for understanding.Connectivity between PE to CE is achieved. CE is connected in MSTP based Ethernet ring topology...

Hi Experts,I'm new in the SP world, could you please help me with the following.In a network design see below, PEs are running iBGP, the PEs and Ps is running ISIS / MPLS.My question is, does the P routers running ISIS need to have the full prefixes ...

Welcome to this Cisco Support Community Ask the Expert conversation. This is an opportunity to learn and ask questions about Configuring and Troubleshooting MPLS Traffic-engineering on Cisco IOS and IOS XR router to maximize network resource utilizat...

Hello,Does anyone know where I could find detailed information on configuring export/import route-maps for exchanging via routing information between VRFs.I have 3 VRFs. VRF1 and VRF2 are exchanching with VRF3, but not between each other. Both VRF#1 ...

tim by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm sure mine is a trivial question but I can't find any explanation on Cisco IOS XR docs.The following is a sample of "show rsvp fast-reroute" command: RP/0/0/CPU0:CS11# show rsvp fast-reroute. . .Type     Destination TunID          Source       PSB...

Good day,I'm doing some lab preparation for my CCIE exam and I would just like to understand the concept of sham link better. I've attached a part of the lab scenario i've done recently (pardon for the low quality).The scenario is that, I have a DMVP...

vinasagun by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I just configured CBTS feature in my GNS3 scenario.at PE1 I did: ! The TE member tunnels are: interface Tunnel0 ip unnumbered Loopback0 tunnel mode mpls traffic-eng tunnel destination 10.10.10.103 tunnel mpls traffic-eng autoroute announce tunnel ...

I received this error message in the log file of a BGP RR. I found the below bug CSCei83160 in cisco.com. However, there is no PIM running in my router. Anyone can advise ?thanks