Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,does anyone have done such an upgrade? is it pacific? I mean, were issues found?We have an ACS4.1 and an old one 3.3, and tried to replicate between them and it failed, can it be that now they are using different IP ports?We have several TACACS+ c...

jorge.s by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have to migrate a ACS Ver3.1 to Ver4.1.But ACS Ver4.1 can only upgrade ACS Ver. 3.3 or higher,so I have to migrate in two steps, Ver3.1 to Ver3.3 and then Ver3.3 to Ver4.1.My problem is now that I have only Ver. 3.1 and Ver4.1Now I need a Ver3.3...

p.ruester by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi netpro,does anyone who has experience or share with me will this work and any impaction will be caused ?Question : currently ACS 4.1 installed on vmware platform which ip address used 172.17.10.200. so, if i manage to change the ip address without...

ney25 by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,how do I authenticate two SSIDs against one ACS. Users from SSID A should not be able to log onto SSID B and the other way around.The proble here seems to be that for the ACS both SSIDs are authenticated by the same NAC/WiSM/Source IP address. ...