Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

Peeps:I'm currently using Cisco 2511 to accept PPP connections through asynchronous ports. I've configured PPP to authenticate locally and it works just fine, but the problem is i can't see the username of the person who connected to my asynchronous...

I configured IAS(RADIUS) on IIS4.0(option pack) & cisco AS2511RJ as NAS.I put radius only as the authentication method & every thing works perfectly except AAA accounting.AAA accounting does not create any logs on the NTserver.(I checked all the bas...

Ragavan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm run a ACS 2.4.3\NAS (radius) dial-in service, and when the dial-in user come in, they are authenticated and given a static IP. What I would like to do is also apply an outward-bound (on the NAS i/f) ACL that restricts the user to only going to de...

p.jacques by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I try to assign, using CiscoSecure ACS2.3.6, different enable passwords for different NASes.And I fail. The following config should, atleast according to my understanding, assignenable password **** to NAS 10.1.1.1.But this password is also usable...

Hi all,Sorry if this is has been discussed but if it has please just point me in the right direction.I am assisting on a RAS install using SecureID tokens using a 3660 PRI and PIX 525. The current design places the AAA server in the DMZ with the 3660...

castlei by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have configured my Aironet AP350 for two type of client. Client that are EAP authenticated and client that are MAC authenticated. I want that EAP client have access to all my network resources and that the MAC client have access to only few resou...