cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear *,When i log into the LMS server by using https://x.x.x.x i get the security certificate warning and after clicking continue i get this:ForbiddenYou dont have permission to access / on this serverAdditionally, 403 forbidden error was encountered...

xshant by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

is it possible to erase all database entries and start from scratch orshould I do a re-install of my existing LMS 2.6 and start fresh.I started without a clear idea of what I was going to do and now I have a clear ideabut a system that is in a bit of...

g.peart by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Joseph, I have LMS 3.0 installed at one of my client place where there are monitoring  7609 routers configred with multiple VRF. The IP address entered in DCR is assigned to a loopback interface (which is in global). In DFM the router is discovere...

Hi,We have LMS 2.6 on a Windows 2003 server.We had configured DFM to send the notification to an email address. The email address has changed so that i have changed it in the DFM configuration.DFM is still sending the alert to the old email address.A...

In Ciscoworks LMS 3.1Is it possibly or someone else the question aboutif the syslog alerts portlet, and the Alerts can be clickable?insteded of always open a report or going in todevice mananger to see an alert?Is it possibly to see any other severit...

axfood by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,every time i try to start the User Tracking on the campus manager page i get this error :Construction of XML data required for UT is in progress.Please try after some timei waited 2 days.. and i still get the same errorany ideas ?Thanks

desrochj1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes