cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We have a mixture of ATM, E3 and OC3 circuits connecting to our MPLS provider. My question is regarding the QoS policy configuration applied and its calculation in relation to the bandwidth of the interfaces. For example if we have a site with 3 E...

fhoban by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys, I am not familiar with TCL or EEM yet, but i need a script that will shut down port 7/43 on my 4507.Basically i have an application that can log in via SSH to my core, and only execute one command from enable mode. I need that command to shut d...

Hi Team,I Have a LMS 3.1 on Solaris 10, I have a some problems, from the origin DFM. When I try Backup this say me :[Mon Dec 14 12:39:12 2009]  ERROR(969): Fatal error: Could not connect to engine 'dfmFhEng' on 'dfmFhDb' in Bulk mode. Check user id a...

I have snmp credentials for routers and switches.Under Device and Credentials > Device Discovery > Discovery Settings I have only 1 option to choose, either routers or switches.How do I set multiple snmp credentials on CW?thanks

baotran09 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! External CA

I am trying to install a certificate from a 3rd party root CA (Thawte).I'm using the SSLutil.pl script as instructed here. For some reason the utility doesn't seem to recognize my .crt file. Here is what I get:You have the following options1. Display...

Hello,The SysLog purge job in RME has recently started failing and I'm not sure why - It has run OK for over a month but started failing on Friday last week??I've search the forums and have found that there was a bug whereby more than one SysLogDefau...

BlueyVIII by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to run multi service port report for Cisco 7606 runing 122-33.SRCR1 image and I get the following error:INVREP0060: None of the selected device(s) are multi-service port capable. Select multi-service port supported devices to generate the ...

nawas by Level 4
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Normally when I run the device discovery service, I can see the statistics in Device Discovery Summary and its take at least an hour.Now when I hit the Discovery button, CW says it has completed the job -in less than 5 seconds. The Device STatus says...

baotran09 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes