cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

LMS 3.2 is not supporting WS-C6506-E switches. is there any way to rectify the same.please help. Thanks in Advance.

arun by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In reviewing the documentation for LMS 3.2, I understand the the WAE appliances are supported in RME in this software upgrade.  I assume this will only allow us to perform reporting and configuration backups for the devices as we deploy them.  It sho...

LMS 3.2.1 with HUM 1.2 . Devices being monitored in HUM do not have HUM summary data in Device Center. This used to be the case but I cannot recall whether has changed only since upgrading to LMS 3.2 or 3.2.1. The devices in question are definitely b...

mburrell5 by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hiam having problem in archiving config from switches in cisco works. am having problem in only 5 switches all others switch configurations archived when I try to do this I found following error.TELNET: Failed to establish TELNET connection to 172.25...

Is there a way to run commands form a netshow or netconfig job and have the entire session response captured?  For example, I would like to know that all of the telnet and enable passwords for a group of devices are correct.  Can I create a job that ...

jwright by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a 6500 with a module WS-SVC-NAM-2 installed (slot3) and I have recently also installed an IDSM module (slot2).I am trying to configure a SPAN session via the web interface of the NAM: menu setup-> Data sources-> createbut on the next screen...

sdurn by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Im unable to retrive config files from a bunch of cisco 857 routers, I get this error message below:7.   x.x.x.x   PRIMARY   STARTUP   Dec 23 2009 12:14:52    Could not detect SSH protocols running on the device TELNET: Failed to establish TELNET con...

baotran09 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SysUpTime Report

Hi,Is it possible with LMS3.2 to schedule a daily report that will show me the UpTime of each device on our network. I've had a look around the standard reports but can't find anything obvious so wondered if there's a way to create and schedule the r...

BlueyVIII by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We use LMS 3.2 with RME 4.3.1 on Solaris 10 and tried to change the parameter SYSLOG_FILES=/var/log/syslog_info in Collector.properties to a file on NFS mount. The remote syslog file resides on a NetApp Storage System and is accessible by casu...

aieremias by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes