Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! problem

hello everyone , I hope you are all well I connected kalilinux to eve_Ng but no commands work what is solution for that ?thanks for answering 

Hi Team  I have WS-C3850-24T (None POe) switch with Default AC power supply PWR-C1-350WAC i want to install secondary supply in it as its an critical switch. I have a spare of PWR-C1-715WAC-P V01 can i use this power supply as secondary into the same...

Bhardwajp by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

New on this job. Nothing was labeled, drawings are all off, and I'm going through and doing a physical audit of the whole network now. I have on the old controller (5500) an AP labeled in the basement, but guess what. No network at all down there, bl...

Hello everyone.I'm trying to practice with cisco 2960.I want to make a little lan network of four Cisco 2960. The first three switches have been configured and are working properly.When I put the fourth switch in lan, all the other cisco 2960 switche...

let us say I have a dhcp server on my switch and I set the lease to 1 day , what happens exactly when the lease expire for the user pc? does the switch contact the pc and tell it to release the ip and then the switch remove the binding? or is it orig...

baselzind by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am new to the forum and have been amazed at the level of knowledge here! I need help with a problem I am having at work, I have been tasked with trying to flip large quantities of cisco products that we have coming through our sorting facility and ...

khapunkap by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes