cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Initial discovery worked fine. Recently added two cascaded devices. First device is discovered using CDP, but shows in the summary as "Unreachable" and only the IP address is listed. The second device is not discovered.The SNMP credentials are cor...

Hi,Somebody know,if it's possible in CW 3.1, how to scheduler the monitoring of network. I have some critical devices but the majority are no critical and I don't need alerts for these in no laboral days.Thanks in advance

Emonroy89 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have some difficulties to tune dfm. Actually, dfm create alert for event BackupActivated on E1 channel or BRI channel of voice gateway managed.In fact, this is not backup event because channel are used for voice communication.I tried to unselect...

rriquier by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiAll,I have to do syslog rotation in the LMS 3.1.The logs are saved in C:, size is 100,000.Once this log size is exceeds. This logs will save to D:/,size 500000,revision is 10.Kindly advice me any workaround for this solution.

subashmbi by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi EveryoneI am receiving a loooot of e-mails alerts (60-70 alert per day) from the LMS notificationsThe below alert is what i am receiving: ALERT ID = 0000AWCTIME = Tue 12-May-2009 16:19:45 EESTSTATUS ...