cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all,When i run a Reclaim Unused Up Report in CM (5.0), then i only get 1 unused port. I know this is not true. If log into a switch that i know have unused port and look at the interface, then i can see that the last input is eg. 2 month ago, b...

jesper_fr by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi GuysDoes anyone know how to get EEM to run a ping/trace?Nothing is displayed in the flash if i use the following configevent manager applet BGPDOWNevent syslog pattern "received from neighbor"action 1.0 cli command "enable"action 1.1 cli command "...

I have had nagging authorization issues with Ciscoworks LMS 3.0.1 and ACS 3.3Out of the blue now I can't do data collection on devices in layer 2 view...I get the message "User is not authorized to perform data collection on devices (or) your session...

jbarger by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently installed the Dec 2007 update to my Windows 2003 based LMS 3.0 system which upgrades it to LMS 3.0.1. Device Discovery was changed in this update and is now part of CS instead of CM. Since this upgrade my device discovery times have gone f...

sfenderson by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Does any know if there is a way to amend the report tables so that instead of reporting 0/10/50/90-100, can be set to 0/10/50/90-99/100 using red/red/red/amber/green for the chart.Do would this have to be an enhancement to the product ?ThanksIan

Ian Beck by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In IPM 4.1, where can I find (or how can I generate) the summary reports that were available in the previous version? For example, if I ran an IP Echo Latency report in the previous version, it would show me the daily stats for my devices, but it wo...