cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

We're running LMS 2.6...I have a need to go into all of our routers and switches and modify (or I guess enforce) certain configs...for exapmle, I need to have these lines in all our devices:tacacs-server host 10.10.10.1tacacs-server hsot 10.10.10.2sn...

niro by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For some strange reason, every once in a while we loose all the "vty line" sessions and require to console to the CAT6500 core switch. Is there anyway to connect the two CAT6500 via the AUX port and be able to console from one to the other without I...

We're using Cisco ACS as a radius server which uses active directory to authenticate users. All ssh logins to the ASA authenticate to that radius server.We also use that Radius server for VPN authentication...the problem I'm having is that since we h...

niro by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have installed a LMS 3.0 single server installation.The license I bought for this installation is 5,000 device license.According to the documentation I read on LMS 3.0,the single server installation can manage 3,500 devices. My organization will...