Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! CWLMS-2.2-K9

What is the difference between these 2 products?CWLMS-2.2-K9 LAN Managment 2.2 for WIN/SOL; CM, DFM, RME, RTM, CVandCWRW-1.3-K9 Routed WAN Mgmt 1.3 for WIN/SOL; ACL, IPM, RME, CVThank you.

kolawole1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a 2811 which I can reach with a normal web browser and configure with hyperterminal. I have downloaded and installed CCP 1.1 but after creating a community and adding the ip of the 2811 it is never discovered. Any ideas?Thanks,Peter

pbwild by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Ciscoworks LMS 2.6

Campus Manager display message "Please wait.... ANIServer is still initializing" I check the ani log and is missing the devices.xml. I do not know what happen to the file. What data will be lost if I reintialize the ani database?

How does one know what messages will be sent via syslog vs as a trap? Is there some master logging document that says messages a,b,c are syslog, messages x,y,z are traps and e,d are sent as both?Also, I am trying to tune the level of messaging we re...

loobitize by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a topology as follows.I have one central router and many branches connecting to it through ethernet ,serial media.I am looking for a way to report the link changes during a period and the list of events when a particular branch went down.and t...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card