cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I read somewhere in the forum that it is not possible to take UT data out of a 2950G switch by using SNMPv3.Is it not possible on 3560 switch, too?I want to manage our devices with SNMPv3, but we also need the UT informations.Is it possible to con...

HiWe upgraded the dfm 3.0.2 to 3.0.3I am facing the problem cpu utilization is high in the DFM is 30%can u advise me how to resolve this issue.

subashmbi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

just upgraded LMS 3.0 to 3.1server is running solaris 5.10LMS is integrated with ACS 4.1cannot run IPM as process is down.if I start the process manually it is shutdown after a few seconds.all other processes including an evaluation copy of HUM are w...

I have some applications to which i want to provide priority so that during busy hours, important applications work smoothly. I want whenever there is Application Server's IP available either in Source or Destination that particular packet should get...

md_ani by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I had exclude AP's from LMS almost 2500 devices,new AP's added on the network frequently, how the easy way to include those new AP's on the exclude list. can I added the hos name and the IP address directly on the exclude file is working?because when...

this is open ended, but what kind of network management tools can you recommend? I currently have the NAM in a 6509, Ciscoworks, but anything else? I have 20 remote sites, mostly ISR routers, a number of 6509's, nothing unusual. any suggestions wou...