cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

hello,I want to fix the best practise deviation but when I have entered the RME CREDENTIALS in Campus (administration)the user is not correct..I have executed several perl scripts to set new password for example, then reset the RME database, but the ...

Hi, we setup a Cisco 1721 to work with Comcast cable (DHCP address from ISP) in a small SOHO environment. All the clients/host on the LAN are getting an IP address and can ping the gateway but we cannot get to the outside world (Internet). Your help...

habutti by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm trying to connect these two devices and still could not get it.Could you please give me a hand with the wccp config?Attached I post the switch conf, the wae conf and the deb ip wccp events output in the switch and the sh wccp routers on the w...

elabraham by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I have installed LMS 3.0 means that CV is in 6.1.6,but my devices :cat1600,cat2600,cat 2500 and 2960 are not managed in ciscoView (chassis view)?Are there some packages to install or are they unsupported?the same problem with Blade Switch 3...

Hi, can anyone tell me if LMS (any version :-) ) supports the cisco 7609-S. I was told that support would come in january 2008( before that it was okt.2007 ).regards,Siggi

Hi,I'm using LMS 2.5, and using host file to resolve device names. Host file contains all device names in uppercase same as the device names. Is there any way to access devices either by name or IP(like Device Center) with either case. In RME/CONFIG/...

aijaz802 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using LMS 2.5.1 Uer Tracking reporting tool. I am scheduling a weekly report, and sending an email with the report results.Unfortunately the email only includes if the report job has been successfully executed or not.Is it possible to send the c...

ngholmieh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes