cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I am having to re-initialized the DFM database once again, due to reasons unknown. I was scanning over the directories on the server to see what is causing this after just re-initializing the database just last week. I have a lot of errors in the DFM...

dionjiles by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We would like to enable netflow on our switches. Currently we have :-- Cisco 6500 Version 12.2(18)SXF running Sup 720.- Cisco 3750 Version 12.2(25)SED11. Is the netflow on the Cisco 6500 in build into the hardware and is this likely to cause p...

I am using CNA ver 5.3 and can't seem to add several 6505's to my community. When I try to add it comes back with a "cannot connect" error. I can telnet into both 6505 without any trouble at all. I would like to add these since they are the core rout...

RME4.0.9Cannot change the Maximum time to wait for Job Results per device (seconds). If I enter the new time and press apply it says "New settings saved successfully." But if i refresh the page it shows the old setting - 120 seconds. And I need to ch...

Hi,There is snmp trap for authentification failure.Does it exist this same information with syslog ?Does it exist a syslog for authetication failure, if yes which is the severity ?Many thanks for the response,Elisabeth

ebezombes by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes