cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I've some problem in exporting reports to CSV files. I'm only able to export to PDF.I'm on a solaris 9, LMS3.0 (RME4.1.0)For example, opening the "RME Collection Status" > "Failed to Collect" list, following the Export link on the right-top cor...

Something is wrong with the DFM (again), all the devices (>600) but 5 went into Questionable state, however the DFM is still reporting the events / alarms as before. The attempts to rediscover the questionable devices did not make any difference. I g...

dmitry by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a radius problem, in which the radius login works just fine but if I stop the radius server I cannot login locally. I need to login local but not sure what is wrong with the config.aaa new-modelaaa authentication login default group radiusaaa...

Hi,We have a cisco 1811 with FE0 connected with SHDSL, FE1 connected with ADSL2+ and an additional static IP address for mail server.What we want to achieve is as below.1. All the servers and users are in 1 private network connecting to VLAN1.2. All ...

HiI ve a problem in our Poller which is getting an OID from a Cisco NPEG1. Following is the error thrown from Cisco box to the poller:.1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.166.1.15.1.1.11.3521Error in packetReason: (noSuchName) There is no such variable name in this MIB....

I've recently rebooted the CiscoWorks server, however after startup it seems as thought the 'CiscoWorks Web Server' service has not started. Upon trying to manual start it it quickly stops again. I've check the event log but doens't really lead to an...

We have a Cisco network with two sites joined by a gigaman leased line. Whenever we try to transfer a large file (18 gigabytes) from one site to the other, many of the switches on both sites get such a backlog of traffic that the entire network is br...

It looks like I may have locked myself out. ACS was set up, using a new login in ACS but not creating that account in LMS itself. Registration and all went fine with our ACS 3.3 server, but I noticed I now have non-admin rights when I log on under my...

Does anyone know if there is a MIB tree which holds config changes information or last config change etc?I have used the CONFIG-MAN mib to determine last change of config (ie timestamp) but I have no idea how to log config changes via SNMP?Any ideaS?

Hello. We have a problem with CiscoWorks LMS 3.0. The switches and routers are sending syslog messages to the CW Server. This works fine. I see the received syslogs by using "logview.exe" or by opening the syslog.log on the CW Server.But the syslogs ...