cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I'm trialing solarwinds to monitor my test network here.I configured the following command on my router:snmp-server community private RWIn solarwinds, it asks for the I.P address and SNMP Community String.When I enter the above fields, i'm gett...

danny9797 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Part of the LMS 3.0 functionality is to see the integrated AAA server logs, but I don't use remote logging because of its propensity to block and hang. I use 5 AAA servers georgraphically distributed. I know with 2.5.1 I'd only see one servers logs a...

akemp by Level 5
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So if I'm not mistaken QDM simplifys a lot of management through a java interface, I'd REALLY like to use this however once I boot it all up, I can get to the web interface fine, alas the QDM manager returns a blank page that is 0KB in length.Apparen...

This is a question that may be rather quick to answer...but for some reason I am having a hard time finding the answer.I currently have four 2950s in my network running c2950-i6q4l2-mz.121-22.EA6, and these four switches can't do a kron backup like m...

I m going to reinstall my LMS 2.6 server and now wondering which device is best for seed device. We have cisco WS-C4507R devices which is for servers. Also we have cisco WS-C6509 devices which route our network. We collect our servers also to cisco W...

u346874_2 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI have a LMS 2.6 installation with RME 4.0.5. All works fine except that after 1-2 weeks without problems, the web page http://ciscoworks:1741/rme/RMEHome.dodon't appear (page timeout).All the RME services are runningCS, DFM, CM pages appears co...

I am having trouble getting the bulk import in ciscoworks RME 3.5 to accept import files. When I go to select the import file and click next I get the following error.A fully qualified path and valid filename are required for this operationWe usuall...