cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Is it a typical practice to install a switch (2960) at sites to intergrate CIDS, KVM switches, routers, switches, etc. This would be installed behind a 2851 and provide a path for LAN traffic and isolate management. Is there a paper that details th...

tdunlap by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am attempting to setup a 6500 based NAM, listening to NDE v8 traffic from a nearby 7301.I know the NAM is working OK as I use it regulalrly to collect RSPAN traffic.I guess Im missing something in the config but I cant see what, ive not configur...

spyoung by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am not sure if anyone has run into this, but I stopped all my services and then restarted them and the REMDb will not start back up. I am running LMS 2.5.1 on Solaris. I have TAC looking at this but they are suggesting re-install and I really don...

mapones by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all.I've got several devices in DFM that are reported as unresponsive, but respond to ping from my desk top. The event ID shows the following Property Value Event_Description Unresponsive Component XX.204.39.245 [XX-r3550-B01-NER1L-1] IPStatus TI...

We're replacing our old CiscoWorks(CW) servers.We're aiming to rebuild our new Solaris servers and install CW on them in our testing environment and then transfer them to the live environment.To be shifted to the live network the servers will have to...

This has been asked in previous topics and the official answer from Cisco is that it is not supported. I'm in a delemma at the moment. Have been waiting for 6 months now to have Ciscoworks installed on a standalone server. New directions and policy h...

w.kuhn by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes