cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,Does anyone know if is possible to customize the email alerts sent by the DFM?I am configuring the server to send email alerts to my cell phone but my cell phone is not able to receive the complete message via sms (I only receive the first 3 l...

I pretty much understand the concept of running the perl logrot.pl -v and -c to minimize the syslog.log files. It is any way I can get to run in a batch file or script to run on a certain schedule or does this has to be done manually? Just curious I'...

dionjiles by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Had anybody evaluated NetQos product to be used to collect and report on the Netflow ?Any feedback is very much appreciated.Thanks.Joseph

josephn by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been running 2 3845s on 12.4(8) for about a year and I have had 2 power supplies fail in that time. I am trying to get SNMP configured so that I can get traps if there are any additional power supply failures.I have "snmp-server enable traps ...

Can someone rescue me please ?I am getting the following error [Tue Jul 24 08:01:07 2007] [error] Apache.exe caused a EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION in module LIBEAY32.dll at 001B:010D4B6A, sk_pop_free()+26 byte(s)[Tue Jul 24 08:18:06 2007] [error] Apach...

sdawson35 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have some devices of my network that can not be updated => the inventory failed and is not possible manually too from the device center ???Please find attached the sniffer capture that show a snmp response from a router 10.52.95.157 ("Name error...

ogor by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am new using the CNA, and I want to see all my devices conected to a port, but I can't, all the users has a IP Phone (Cisco) and a Computer connect to the IP Phone but I only see the IP Phone, I can't what is after the phone, how can I fix this?

Hello.I've done some digging and cannot seem to find any relevant information on Cisco Netflow, with respect to Layer3 switches.Is it possible to obtain Netlfow data from a Layer3 Cisco switch. How about from an ASA?Appreciate any help.Cheers

timkaye by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have LMS 2.5 on Windows withCMS 3.0.4CM 4.0.4CV 6.1.4DFM 2.0.5IPM 2.6.0 RME 4.0.4and fairly up to dateI have several cisco 7609 with 2 types of rsp 720with snmp walk on the boxes this is what I get from the new types of boxes:RFC1213-MIB::sysD...

Hi all,can you help me on below mention quesries.Q. i have 2 router connected with MPLS cloud, how i can show cloud on topology view.Q2 : I am getting bello mentined error while i am trying to take config archive.CM0151 PRIMARY STARTUP Config fetch f...

I have two devices in DFM with reachability errors that will not clear. Ping from management station to devices are fine. They show a status of "ACK". The last change for the error was in July of 2006 for both of the devices. I have tried removin...

jwright by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card