cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have to terminate a V.35 interface on to my 1841 router what cable should i use and what interface for router should i use on router if smart serial that what cable to use and kindly tell me is the male /female both for v.35 are know my the same na...

Is the idea behind Cisco works that if the initial discovery setup is correct, that all other aspects will use the same discovery database?It seems that the different moduleas are using a different disovery list, some items are in the campus manager ...

we have over 70 remote sites that have 871 routers w/ nearly identical configs on them. i am looking for a tool to update multiple routers with some form of ease. is there currently any tools available to do this. I could see using .bat files to d...

dbakula01 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got some monitoring software that can read-out mibs but I've an extremely hard time finding any useful mib information to read-out, except for the CPU/memory/fan/temp inforamtion.I've got switches with QOS and routers with voice connections.

Hi,I run LMS 2.6 and I wonder to know how to monitor err-disabled ports. I want to configure an alert and afterward get this alert on e-mail. I already configured event sets. Is the err-disabled state a trap or syslog event??I am a newbie on ciscowo...

jouellet by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I wonder if ISC TEM can deliver SLA guarantee and CE-to-CE QoS Management!?I appreciate if someone let me know or even introduce other appplications which cand do same tasks.

alikian by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Planning to install LMS 2.6 to manage over 5000 devices.1 server for master DCR and one for slaveRME and Campus running on slave.Plan to use this hardware configuration for each server (win2003)Bi pro Xeon 51508 Gb RAM4 * 73 GB SAS HDRAID 5Is it a go...

gbusson by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a customer who is using LMS2.6 and are planning on upgrading their LAN based on 6509-E. Can anybody quickly tell me whether the following hardware is supported?6509-ESup32-10GE-3BSup720-3BX6148A-45-AFX6148A-RJ-45X6708-10G-3CX6704-10GEX6748-GE...

swakelen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the specific OID for a Cisco 3660 rtr?I see how to get the value when I snmpget system.sysOjbectID.0 but don't know what that translates to. Can someone help me out?johnsonr@nmscrme01 > snmpget host1.domain.org public system.sysObjectID.0 s...