cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I know that DFM processes SNMP traps. Do any of the other CiscoWorks applications process SNMP traps? Specifically do RME or Campus Manager do anything with SNMP traps? Is there ANY reason to send traps to me RME or Campus Manager servers. I run each...

henniae by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,we are using RME3.5. Now we have problems adding new devices into the inventory. In /var/adm/CSCOpx/log/dmgtd.log we are getting such errors : "Sep 28 07:07:06 d22sun56 IcServer[5790]: [ID 234696 local2.error] PGM_NM=IcServer:1627:TYPE=IMPAIRED...

berndtonn by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have an ACS 3.3 Server for authenticating local users username@localcompany.com .I am trying to configure the server to proxy requests for remote users to an external Radius Server. username@remote.comI created a distribution table entry that ha...

My CiscoWorks is the windows version and I have three problems here: 1. all devices runnning IOS 11.x are not discovered completely.2. Newer devices running IOS Version 12.x are discovered but they just appear as a green box with a question mark.3. M...

kgabo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!We are running Cisco LMS and HP Network Node Manager on two different (isolated) servers, it does not work to forward my TRAPS from DFM to NNM, and also, is there a particular MIB/ MIBS to install on the NNM server to interpret LMS "messages"? ...

p950mte by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two identical 4506 switches with regard to IOS 12.2(31)SG, bootstrap 12.2(20r)EW1 and module types in slot 2 of the chassis. While trying to write a scrit to pull the serial and type of each card installed I ran into the following. (GOOD)snmpw...

Hi guys, I have a problem with the BBSM 5.3 Server. The administrator creates access codes by duration but sometimes a few ACs get blocked since their creation then the end user cannot use them eventhough the reporting page shows them intac and activ...

LMS 2.5.1Windows 2000My server admins want me to upgrade from Windows 2000 to Windows 2003.Can I just do a windows upgrade to 2003 on my existing Windows 2000 LMS 2.5.1 system?orCan I take a LMS backup off a Windows 2000 server and restore it on a Wi...

henniae by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a number of sites using an old combination of a cisco AS2509-RJ router, a dialup modem and a APC 9211.this combination allows us to dialin and access network devices (switches, routers, etc) should we loose our LAN connection or screw up d...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card