cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I would like to know if there is any problem if I change the LMS Machine Name in the windows 2003 server.I'm having problems and the only thing that changed was the machine name.How can I correct this?Thanks,LR

Came across a BBSM that hangs when too much traffic goes through it. Have benn unable to diagnose, the exact reason for the hanging, whether it is a hardware problem or the software on the device is corrupted. Would love to have some input on the mat...

sohic2000 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i am new to cw2k and am learning how the device (config) backup works. does it perform a baseline (when i do archive) and then only downloads a config it changes when performing another archive? Can it download a config on demand, even if it does ...

Can anyone advise if they've been able to configure HSRP between two routers using the HWIC etherswitch cards (HWIC-D-9ESW)?The official Cisco stance is that HSRP may not be supported or tested on the ESW HWIC's however I am aware there are instances...

mpshodson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I thought I would share this VBscript a guy put together for me that takes the output from the Data Extraction engine (DEEsv.pl) script written by jclarke at Cisco and peforms a little magic to cut out a number of fields that weren't useful to me.The...

Any thoughts or rumors of future LMS versions running on Linux? My Cisco major account team has made mention that their platform of choice for network management is now Linux. I'm curious if they have any plans of supporting SPARC distributions for...

pemock by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 1721 providing Remote VPN access for our company. I need to monitor the number of tunnel being used so I can do some capacity planning. I had been using the command "sh crypto ipsec sa identity" and count the no. of peers but wonderi...

tin.ngo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes