cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All,i was asked to configure a new set of switches using a template-based configuration. As it easier to managed the configuration and setting.Been using CLI to configure switches and routers for 2 years.copy and paste configuration to backup an...

owen2 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We recently tried to add a 3750x switch to our small group of switches. Up until now, every switch we've added has been visible and configurable via network assistant. I've made sure the trunk vlans are the same, and the switch ip address is within t...

Hi,I am not sure if EEM is the solution .Please let me know what would best suit my requirements.I have about 30 Cisco Switch in my network. Some Sw are 24 port and some are 48 ports.All the ports have been patched to a patch panel with a patch cord....

Tazio4436 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

So i am trying to build a network as part of a school project but I have run into a couple of problems. One of which Is that i cannot seem to get many connections going to my servers for redundancy, I have looked around and this seems to be a common ...

Domadea by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes