cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

HelloI am new to Cisco , and need to configure SRIOV on a 100G network interface within a Cisco server , running RHEL8.3I am familiar with configuring SRIOV with Mellanox adapters on Linux, however can't find any documentation on configuring SRIOV on...

melb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have recently installed two Prime 3.9.1 appliance setups. During the install i didn't select one of them to be used as a secondary. Will i be able to join them in the HA option via the GUI? or is there steps for me to fix this without rebui...

I have such a special question, I own a swicht SRW248G4 so this is the first manage swicht from Linksys together with CISCO. Since I used to use it, I wanted to use it now, however I don't remember the IP anymore, putty and hyperterminal won't start....

pavkad by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, This should be a simple question. We configured our C9300, C9200, and ISR4331 devices with "Logging trap critical" and sending the logs to a syslog server. When we check the log entries, we find entries pertaining to BPDUs or access port statu...

zekebash by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Morning, I'm currently trying to deploy Gibraltar 16.12.5B through Prime 3.7 but keep getting swim error "insufficient flash". This error started happening when trying to deploy software after 16.12.3a due to being unable to get to the 1GB free ...

I need help on setting a loopback test for a ethernet router.  I am wondering if anyone has experience on setting up data plane loopback test.  If you do, please chime in.  Configuring Ethernet Data Plane Loopback (cisco.com)

pmlam3274 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I'm trying to set up a dual firewall DMZ in Cisco Packet Tracer, following this guide:http://nullhaus.com/2013/12/dual-firewall-dmz/The issue I'm having is that when the time comes to actually set up the NAT for the DMZ, using the follow...

vitouni by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes