cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Members We have a strange problem happeningSwitchingOne of the Vlan in our Nexus infra is not working in new site vlan issue - 2 InsideNetwork Below is the networkOld Site 1 Nexus and 10 cisco 3500 switches uplink via nexusNew Site 2 Nexus conne...

Hello all,I just started to use cisco prime, and I need help. I have to add a radius to thousands of devices, so I use a template that will add it, but the configuration is not standardized for all devices, which create a problem for the command "IP ...

Hi Community I want to deploy "auto qos trust dscp"  to all interfaces on different switches with different interface names .Is there a nice way to do that with iOS.sh ?Maybe someone have already a script where do something similar and want to share ...

maamann by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, Can anyone help me on this error. I have Cisco 9500 16x switch.During boot up. it shows this bellow error. %Error% - Didn't find the Management  Port Controller%Warning% - Failed to detect critical PCI devices.%Error% - Failed to get device h...

Jemski by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using EIGRP between a central site and several remote locations. Everything has been going fine for years, but recently we had a strange problem. One particular remote site had trouble getting out to the internet. During troubleshooting, I not...

Good Day!  Before I get into my question, i will say we are aware that the server and software is EOL, but still - it works, so... We have a Cisco NAM2200 appliance running 6.1.1(fc4) software. Somewhere in that configuration is a user that is attemp...

Hello,I would like to know what is the best place for my new Cisco ASA 5506-XI have a simple network :My Internet router is linked on my VPN router (Lynksys WRT3200ACM with ExpressVPN image) and linked on a Cisco siwtch not managed.In my configuratio...

Dwennarra by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes