cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I need to clarify few things for this network topology.I am new to this ..and if looks like a silly question I apologise. What IP address should I allocate to PC0, PC1 and PC2?The router has a range of 192.168.100-192.168.0149 (50 users, 1-day le...

lordsky69 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Migrated from ASA to FTD and need a reasonable method to monitor whether a site to site tunnel is up.  On the ASA, I was able to use snmp, but I don't see that the status is available via snmp on the FTD or the FMC.  It is also not clear to me what t...

Mark^ by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have a new Cisco FirePower 1010 that I have configured for a small remote office. I have most of what I need working including the S2S VPN Tunnel to an ASA 5515.Now, I'm trying to get Cisco APs to lite up over the tunnel and I need to confi...

Hello,I have a FTD 2130 in lab for testing (v6.7).I would like to know if one can use management interface to route traffic? Another question is: this interface can also use data interface as gateway. What are the use cases for this option?what are t...

h.dam by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to join my 2 node lab deployment to my windows 2019 AD installation and I continue to get LW_ERROR_CLOCK_SKEW Error Code: 40087. I searched the threads and seen several solutions, for instance "set clock" to manually enter the time. This is no...

clock.jpg
B0b-Lesher by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes