cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I trust you guys are well. I purchased a new cisco rv160 router for my home and I am experiencing difficulties to configure a vpn connection. I dont want to use PPTP but the client to site connection ipsec profile, here is the configuration for th...

Techme by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am trying to solve this network topology with vlans, eigrp and dhcp pool. The network consist of a router0 which is routing packet through the topology. East building  consist of 2 switches thats hosting 8 pcs. west building consist 2 switc...

Sanjay916 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am trying to solve this network topology with vlans, eigrp and dhcp pool. The network consist of a router0 which is routing packet through the topology. East building  consist of 2 switches thats hosting 8 pcs. west building consist 2 switch...

Sanjay916 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning  I just received new router cisco 4331 and I setup  with one SM-X1T3 / E3 card and one NIM-2FXS / 4FXO. After the Router finish load I try to activate (enable) T3 card using this command: RT (config) # card type t3 1 0The Router mark ^ca...

#show versionCisco IOS XE Software, Version 03.16.04b.S - Extended Support ReleaseCisco IOS Software, ISR Software (X86_64_LINUX_IOSD-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.5 (3)S4b, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)  I am trying to create a python script using pysnmp to ...

am01 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone! Is there a command or way to kick off the ASA SFR configuration prompts with out having to go the sfr uninstall then transfer the package process? We are having to re-home our ASA's to their correct Region, so we need to update the IP...

TW80CJ5 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  I have been looking online but I cannot find an answer (or answer I understood).  We are running RSPAN at multiple sites to capture VoIP traffic for recording.  This usually works fine, however at one site we are having this issue with duplicate...

vspanquestion.png