cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Good day, Our Cisco Router 1921 Series failed PCI scans on Weak IPsec Encryption Settings port 500/udp. More information on the scan results, THREAT:This host contains an ISAKMP/IKE key exchange server to negotiate encryption keys for IPsec Virtual P...

Mmiselo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi to all, i can not find any documentation about running scripts for syslog events in Cisco Prime 3.8. I found the following bug by searching in google:Bug SearchCSCvo85645Help | Feedback FeedbackPI 3.5.x: Documentation required to use custom script...

Ditter by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,I have this server with ip 10.4.1.122 and trying to reach other end server 10.4.7.100 (192.168.31.3). once it reach the router we have done a source and destination nat. So 10.4.1.122 become 10.20.30.21 and Destination become 10.4.7.100 to 19...

Nat Issue.PNG
Taro-AB81 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have this MPLS router connected to our ASA Firewall. So My MPLS router interface is 10.30.2.254 and ASA Interface is 10.30.2.1. From my MPLS router im able to ping to 10.30.2.1, but when ping from ASA to 10.30.2.254 i get ICMP denied msg) (d...

Taro-AB81 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I just wanted to ask on how should i go about optimizing my network or switching to an actual routed network? A little background, I have like a hybrid collapsed core network where we have 2 main switches where our other 16 distro switches...

xromelmx by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone here would know if the packet capture occurs prior or after of an ACL being applied? I'm wondering this because I'm working with an ACL to block all external DNS queries and using the packet capture to see if the tra...

hi i'm trying to configure a vlan on wap4410n and i allready did it but when i connect the access point to my switch layer 3 i can´t open the web browser with the ip, even i can´t reach it by ping. I upgrade the firmware and the error still. I run th...

I need a VPN router that will allow me to assign a static IP address to a VPN client based on the username.  I have done this before with an RV180 VPN router but that model is obsolete.  What current model has the ability to pair up a VPN user to a s...