Network Management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Cisco SG350-28 Console port not working?

Hello, I am gonna be honest, I am a newbie when it comes to handling switches. I have a Cisco SG350-28 28-Port Gigabit Managed Switch, when I connect a simple CAT5 cable to any of my computers, the connection is never detected. All I see on the Windo...

lolcocks by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Prime Compliance: Remove extra config?

I have Prime compliance working to check to make sure the expected config is present. But how can I use Prime compliance to find additional config that is not needed? For example, I have a switch with the following config, and 'length 0' is not suppo...

Resolved! Remote analysis Bandwidth (not Throughput)?

I've attempted trying to find this and haven't been successful. Also please note this is my first forum question, so apologies if this reads incoherently. My team has two domain's we manage, each domain is a central site (small datacentre) and multip...

LuciasDA by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco Prime 3.5 (VA) HA Failing

Hi, I am currently trying to deploy 2 Cisco Prime 3.5 Virtual Appliances in HA mode, the primary device is setup and the secondary has been configured to be a secondary node. When I initialize the process to register the primary with the secondary I ...

ritchieb by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes