cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys,I am looking for the best solution for Out of Band management (console access) for running network devices in DCs.We have 2 remote small datacenters equipped with various devices (Cisco Nexus, PaloAlto FWs,...).Basically requirements are:- th...

Hejbi by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have trouble with my router cannot send the flow to the collector.Here is my flow exporter status  ha-ir1#sh flow exporter FLOWEXPORT statisticsFlow Exporter FLOWEXPORT:Packet send statistics (last cleared 16:55:21 ago):Successfully sent: 12 (1848 ...

maileh by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have a 3.4 prime infra in express, we need to upgrade to standard. In documention, at a part, it is said that we can't restore backup on different sizing:"Application and appliance backups can be restored to the same or a new host, as long a...

Dear Community, I have a Cisco 7606S with Sup 720 which is currently facing issues with layer three process.What I am noticing is that layer three processes such as OSPF, HSRP and BGP are dropping unexpectedly.During the time that the connections dro...

digicom by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,In release 3.2 i found that Prime Infrastructure does not support non-admin virtual device context (VDC) on Nexus devices.When using 4 Nexus switch 3 VDC in each NexusHow to add Nexus and VDC switches to Prime? I can only add admin VDC, but what s...

exmode by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Apologies for a subject probably already done to death !, I am having problems with Radius (Microsoft) authentication for my 4500X's. I have a mix of 2960's , 3560's all using the same Radius servers and profiles and they work fine so am guessing...

pwiscott by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there!  I need some help. I haven't been a hands-on network engineer in a long time so please excuse my lack of scripting knowledge. I have been asked to write a script that will change the configuration on a given port in the event of a reachabil...

tearl42 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey Everybody,running Prime Infrastructure Version 3.4.0 I'm getting "Major Alarms" on my Access Ports, telling me, that they're gone down.I've issued "no snmp trap link-Status" on all my Access-Port, but some ports (not all of them) keep dropping th...

LinzNi by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question ?when I studied CCNP , I were learned Resiliency for HA have 2 level : Network-Level Resiliency and System-Level Resiliencybut when I readed Deploying and Managing High Availability Networks, I saw Resiliency for HA have 4 level : D...

hydakyo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, Good day. We have a newly bought Catalyst 3850 with a Lan Base services and upgraded it from Denali to Fuji. May I ask what will happen if the eval status remaining days suddenly become 0? Can we still use our switch basic function? How can ...

Peter30 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes