Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! EEM QoS event

Hi guys, I am couple weeks old now with an attempt for an EEM script to catch a QoS event. I have setup a basic interface policer on the Internet line: int_r2#show policy-map Policy Map BW_check Class class-default police cir 96000000 bc 3000000 con...

Dear All I have Router (Cisco 2811), it was working fine and now i am not able to SSH/Telnet to this Device. While trying to telnet or SSH it says "connection timed out; remote host not reponding". Please help with suggestion what could be the issu...

Hi All, I am looking for a command to see the current tcam fib utilization on a 7200, NPE-G1 router like "show mls cef maximum-routes" that we use on 7600 platforms.  I have searched extensively on internet but couldn't find the required information,...

nishtsi2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! HTTPS query by Tcl

Hi Expert, Is there any way to make HTTPS query from Tcl script? Today many tools and sites have an API and I want to access them from cisco devices, but they all use HTTPS not HTTP. I'm using Tcl with EEM4.0 on Catalyst 3650/IOS-XE 3.6.4E. Best R...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card