cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have CIsco LMS 3.2The problem is that one of the locations which was installed with CIsco 1841 Router has been replaced with Cisco 1941from where i can get the report displaying the previous and the new replaced model ? Thanks

aryarahul by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Upgrade failed. Output states:ERROR: The last upgrade operation was unsuccessful. See dbadmin_StdOut.log for details. To recover, reinstall the server and restore the saved backup data.% Pre-install step failed. Please check the logs for more details...

We have just over 200 stores across the country and we are looking for a simple monitoring tool that can show us a map of the country and an icon for each cisco switch we have out there.  I would like a map that shows in real time when a device goes ...

Hi SupportI've one appliance Cisco Prime NCS but i 've only license for Cisco Prime Infrastructure 1.2. DO i need to install the Cisco Prime NCS ? Or i need to install Cisco Prime Infrastructure 1.2. Because as i know today all NCS was upgraded to Ci...

Hi, I've upgraded a PI 1.3 installation to PI 2.1 using the migration method (taking an application backup, creating a new VM using the 2.1 VA of proper size, doing the basic configuration to replicate that of the old machine and finally restoring th...

abpsoft by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we have a Cisco C7200P router at work running IOS 12.4(12.2r)T, and we monitor it using Zenoss 3.1. We want to be able to capture the total output drops for a Gigabit Ethernet interface. I created a custom monitoring template and I added the foll...

kipreos24 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ACS 4.2 server running - and it points to a remote ldap database. aaa for our devices points to this tacacs server.  i tried to setup prime infrastructure to do the same, but i keep getting the authentication working, but then an error msg ...

moody by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok so I have a current bare metal Windows installation of LMS 4.2 managing around 400 devices.I recently added some wireless capabilities and so I want to install PI 2.1 to manage that piece, and I was considering collocating this with some other ser...

jedavis by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes