cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have recently installed a CPN 4.0. My gateway server and unit are on the same server. I am able to discover the devices but when I click on the "create VNE " it stays in Queued state and doesn't changes. I have tried deleting the VNE and creatin...

Hi all,I'm currently working on our new PI 2.0 server and playing a bit with templating features.Thanks to the VTL markup language I understood that it is possible to "program" some feature based on variable content, state,...I would like to know if ...

Hi,catalyst 6500 is saying that the max. temp. is 40 C from datasheet.so I checked my device temperature.***switch#show env temperature   VTT 1 outlet temperature: 33C  VTT 2 outlet temperature: 32C  VTT 3 outlet temperature: 32C  module 1 outlet tem...

Hello, i have a quick question: is it possible to use EEM applets on cisco IOS XR 4.3.4? Or just use EEM tcl scripts?I am asking since i do not have the event manager applet oprtion on this platform..:"(config)#event manager ?  directory     Set Embe...

Hi,Trying to install CNA 5.4 (en) on a Windows Server 2003. But I fail because of JVM:Errors occurred during the installation.- JVM not foundJava is working and installed, at least JRE and all other Java based application are running fine.Any idea wh...

Hello all,I have installed Cisco Prime Collaboration Evaluation.  ( screen attached)  I also received license file based on PAK and MAC address via cisco lciensing web site. My question is:How could I activate Cisco Prime after adding the license fil...

master002 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We installed a fresh prime LMS 4.2 successfully, we were able to login to the GUI, later we restored a backup taken from ciscoworks lms 4.0.1 but we were unable to login using any of the new created admin password or the old one as well.We reset the ...

good morning all,my name is Ndjami yves i am a Cisco certified CCNA (ID 11877338)i am working as an assistant network administrator in a company in my country Cameroon and we want to instal a Ciscoworks LAN Management server solution 3.2 in a window...

fb_webuser by Level 6
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes