cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello awsome community I am trying to wrap my head around a possible configuration issue where I am creating a "rancid" account to auto log into a cisco switch (2950/2960) with restricted access. The problem is I cannot seem to restrict the access ve...

Hi,I'm setting up the EEM to keep track of the interface.  With the local authentication the EEM works as expected.  However when I run on the router that has the AAA enable, the EEM does not work at all.  Below is the configuration.  The "TEST" acco...

HiI have a problem with adding a Cisco switch to the NMS (Smarts). When I start a discovery process from the snmp manager (Smarts NMS) it does resolve the ip address into the hostname but once the discovery process is completed the device in question...

Greetings!I've been struggling with this for most of the day. I am attempting to get email alerts when an interface goes down or up. I would like to specify the interfaces that I am monitoring. I've tried various things to accomplish this but I don't...

Rchaoua12 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm writing custom Smartport macros and it appears that there are system variables that are not documented anywhere.  The documentation clearly shows how you can add custom variables, but all examples reference the following system variables:$LINKUP$...

gfavarato by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am writing an applet that puts a record in the log when any output drops are seen in a 30 second window. I would like to have the log say something like - ouput drops have increased from X to Y, but I am having problems carrying the var from one ap...

tblack by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I have configured LMS 4.2.3 to do snmptraps forwarding to the below linux servers and im not getting any traps in those servers..I do see dfm traps generated under dfm\alerts and activities window...These servers are located in different loc...

secureIT by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I need some help. I am going to install a Data Center Network Manageent in order to manage Nexus 7000. I am not fully sure if the DCNM can be instaled into a VMWare virtualized server. If so, what are the systems requirements in terms of VMware - ...

Hi experts,          Kindly help in Understanding Accesslists.          I have a network setup with below configuration.access-list 104 deny   tcp any 213.42.207.140 0.0.0.15 range 135 139access-list 104 deny   tcp any 213.42.207.140 0.0.0.15 range 2...