cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi NMS community I just installed PI 1.2  in the Lab.PI is of course also a trap receiver which get in traps with a community,Where can i configure the trap community for Prime ( not the one for the network elements ) ?ThanksKarl

I need your help to get starting the configuration of Cisco LMS v4.2 , i have already configured all switch and all routers with SNMP . I need a steps to configure LMS server v4.2.

Hi all,I have an issue with my lms 4.2 installation.I have created a fault notication group which sends me an email when an alert is active on a device.Some of the devices are deleted from the inventory, but when I restart my deamon manager. I receiv...

Hi, TeamCustomer asked to check np drop counter from their own ASR9k. If there are any controller its drop counter is over 0, wanna get syslog.Sample result of command as following.RP/1/RSP0/CPU0:ASR_02# show controllers np counter...

jaemlee by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody!I've 2 questions related to above topic:1.) how do I get the vrf information for a route beeing changed.2.) how do I track all routes in the routing table. including default-route The following command: event routing network 0.0.0.0/0...

rokraus by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm running 12.2(33)SXJ1 on a 6500 with several IPv6 BGP peers. Is there any way to monitor the BGP status of IPv6 peers? I've been through the BGP4 mib and cant seem find a way to check the status of IPv6 peers. Does anyone have any thoughts on this...

Hi,Would like some help with the following error message:SNMP:             bash-3.00$ /usr/sfw/bin/snmpwalk -v2c -c <community-string> 172.17.6.224SNMPv2-SMI::mib-2 = No more variables left in this MIB View (It is past the end of the MIB tree)bash-3....

jdaby by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,My job descritpion is network administrator/engineer. But for years I have been in charge of CW and now LMS 4.1. Since I am not a system engineer in profession, it has always been difficult for me to understand how to keep databases and log...

Dear FriendsI wish you are in very good health ........ I really very confused regarding LMS and i really needs your help ........ I need to order LMS for one of our customer with 500 devices and reporting cabailities ..... So i chosse base license "...