cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! LMS 4 and ACS 5 authentication issue

Hi,I have upgraded the configuration of about 650 Cisco devices (catalyst switches, routers, ASA, VGxxx, etc.) so as to integrate a new AAA server (Cisco ACS 5.3). This AAA server is bound with an Active Directory Server (MS Windows Server 2008 R2) f...

DSI CHUN by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco EEM Configuration question

Hello,I am trying to configure a cisco EEM applet so that I can send an snmp trap from the router whenever an interface drops output packets. I have below configuration on my router and I see counter "Total output drops" on the interface go up sporad...

Cisco CNA - Supported Windows OS

Hello,Could anybody please explain why Windows Server 2008 is not a supported OS for Cisco Network Assistant?I am currently evaluating switch management solutions for use with Catalyst 2960 and 3750 series switches, and would like to be able to backu...

Ellerby01 by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

NTP Issue

HiI am needing a NTP Server in "Windows Server" in such a way to use the NTP in my infrastructure with cisco routers with authentication supports. I'm testing with "NTP 4.X". The application works without authentication but I can not run with authent...

Resolved! help with a completely pointless applet

Hi,This is my very second applet (first was an hour ago) so please go easy on me.  I watched a great webex earlier today and I've got a bit overly excited about EEM, especially now I don't have to learn TCL.  I still have an unopned TCL scripting bib...

Alex Steer by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Setting up Netflow on 6509

I am trying to setup Netflow to identify a problem I am having with a video conferencing system.  Here are the commands that I have entered into the 6509 I am working on.  I have checked this against another 6509 I have and these match.  Not able to ...