Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Can someone please help me with this ASA? I'm new to working on ASAs and trying to learn more about them. This is just a test lab ASA for home environment purposes. Security practices aren't my main concern right now. I am just trying to learn how to...

Hi, Currently i have network install by Juniper firewall and plan to change to Cisco 5516-x ( 9.6 ). Current setup at Juniper--> Server NIC configure by public IPPublic IP have different 4 subnet ( 203.x.x.32/28 , 210.b.c.160/29 ,  210.b.c.80/29, 21...

Hello, Im having a lot of trouble setting up an ASA 5505 in Packet Tracer v7 I keep getting the same message when in Simulation mode "The ASA does not allow and traffic from a lower security interface to a higher security interface unless it is expli...

Hi All, I am having a problem for sites in my field where DHCP is running on the ASA. These sites use said respective local ASA for DHCP (165 in below example), but for DNS they use the Windows server in our data center (120), which they reach via VP...

Hello Everyone,I am running with Cisco ASA 5512 hardware with Firewall, VPN and IPS functionality. Just wanted to check if I can add other security features like Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam, Web & App filtering, WAF to the device. Not sure how to integrate...

Please help, For some reason I keep getting denied when configuring port forwarding on an ASA 5510. The current topology is Internet----Modem-----Router--------ASA 5510 (Active/Standby)---------Inside------PHP_TEST   If I am allowing to open a web ...

limjohn23 by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes