Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi I'm fairly new to the ASA platform after having spent the last few years on Juniper SRX. As part of a new project we are looking to integrate some ASA5545s into a new L3VPN platform and as part of this I'd like to have traffic fail-over between s...

So, I accidentally erased the entire directory on a new Cisco ASA 5585-A-SSP-60 (don't ask). Thank God it wasn't in production, lol.  Needless to say, all I can do now is boot into ROMMON. We have another identical 5585 that still has it's directory ...

We have a user trying to access a local machine from the Internet and they are getting blocked by our ASA firewall.  We can access the internal machine from inside the network.  Our nat statements are getting blocked as follows: Commands object netwo...

Resolved! Hairpinning?

Hello, I have a Cisco ASA 5505 Firewall I need some help with.  I have 2 cameras set up on my inside network that I need access to from my outside network. I setup the NAT rules from outside to inside along with the access list to allow traffic. Ever...

Hi all, I have configured a virtual FTD on a 4110 and trying to register the device to the FMC. The 4110 is running FXOS 1.1(4) and the FTD is running 6.0.1 image. I have upgraded the FMC to 6.0.1. I have been trying to register the FTD device to the...

Shahin901 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am currently planning on implementation of 4360 IDS system that will not be inline but monitoring the data VLAN on a switch. Someone asked me if I was going to create a blacklist and a whitelist for the IDS. Would that even be worth creating...

I have setup 2 ASA5525-X with Firepower services in an active/standby failover pair, I have enabled SNMP V3 on firewalls and my NMS software detects both the firewalls but with the same host name for both devices. Intermittently  my NMS application (...