Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All, I have a pair of ASA5516-X and registered the control, URL and malware license in ASDM successfully. Later, I have registered the ASAs into the VM FirePower Management Center but it shows "Unlicensed" of the ASA.  I have doubted that sho...

Kurt Lei by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! nat question

we have ASA running 9.6(1).  the firewall has an outside interface and an inside interface.  - we manage the servers that are on the inside interface from terminal servers that are from the outside interface.  - when I add a nat statement = nat (i...

Hi, I inherited a setup with an ASA 5505 (running 9.1) at the remote site (Site B) connected via a site-to-site VPN to a firewall in our main site (Site A). This is the first Cisco device I have managed so I'm using the ADSM interface. Under Site-to-...

Hi, On ASA, Is it possible to do the qos  for the below scenario , One client will upload or stream to a outside  server. How can we make sure that none of the uploading or downloading  disturb the process  Thanks

elite2010 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts Team I have 4 Firewalls which are ASA 5520 and running with Code 8.1.5.2 and want to know what next IOS can be upgraded onto these firewalls. As this is Critical expecting a faster answer on this. Looking forward for an positive repl...

jayanth.r by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am setting up a new active/standby pair of ASA 5525-X appliances.  They are currently running 9.4(2) code.  I have a couple of other ASA failover pairs in production but I never bothered setting up the management interface for those. I thought I'd ...

darthnul by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card