Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

I have two firewall units ASA 5525 and ASA 5525-X with the same software version (ASA 9.15) and same licence Anyconnect premium. I want to setup these units as a HA pair. Cisco documentation says that the hardware units need to be indentical. Does an...

Hi all, i have cisco ASA which cover CME inside the network, i config IPsec site-to-site VPN, NAT static, also some ACL. i've allow SIP TCP and UDP but it seem still cannot allow RTP/UDP from outside to inside, the clue was ip phone can call and ring...

ahmed by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA 5505 Problem

Hello,  At the boot up of the ASA 5505 device, the  status LED remains red, i have used a console port to connect but nothing seems to be responding. i dont know if it's a hardware issue or software, please any help is greatly appreciated. --------...

Hi everyone  I've some question about asa5555, it can't communicate between subinterfaces (vlan 501(iLo) and 503(OOB)). I've config nat(OOB,iLo) static any any already but it doesn't work. Please guide me, show running config are below PPCIASA801# sh...

Kool1sttt by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to add a static route: static (inside,outside) x.x.x.x 192.168.0.2 netmask 255.255.255.0 Receiving the attached error.  Is it a different syntax to add this command on the 5506X?

jdrose_2 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When creating a rule with the action of trust, do you have to create an opposite direction rule for the return traffic or does it automatically include that traffic in the return flow? Basically I have rules for inside to outside. Do i need the oppos...

babiojd01 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, the identity certificate on our ASA5545 (running 8.6 software) is due to expire soon.  I understand the process to renew means obtaining a new certificate and installing it on the ASA. So, I have obtained a new certificate from the CA (Entrust)...

mitchen by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looking to add 25 users for AnyConnect for Cisco VPN Phone.  Not sure on the new licensing guide. Licensed features for this platform: Maximum Physical Interfaces       : Unlimited      perpetual Maximum VLANs                     : 200            pe...

Is it possible to use the SHA2 signature algorithm when generating a self-signed certificate on an ASA? I can't seem to find any documentation showing commands that have control of things like the signature algorithm when using self-signed certificat...