Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,Unauthorized usages of misilinious applications like (Skype, Tor_Browsers.....) , is killing me.  I have tried alot to find a way to block these applications , but never i succeeded. Can any one guide me how to block such things on Cisco ASA & ...

After upgrading my CX from 9.2.1 to 9.3.2.1 I am seeing some weird options in the CX monitor and editing screens.  I am seeing:${navbar_compositecloud}, ${navbar_http_proxy}, ${PS_ID_PLCY_POLICY_ACTION}Also see a lot of this stuff when I try to edit ...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying for forward UDP port 43139 to an IP on the inside, but whenever I do the forward, I get the error "ERROR: NAT unable to reserve ports." The commands I enter are as follows:-object network AQUEEB_UTORRENT_UDP_43139host 10.55.17.2nat (insid...

I am unable to telnet or ssh to a router from internet (LAN works fine). I see following in debug logs on the router*Jun  7 12:19:22: TCP0: state was LISTEN -> SYNRCVD [22 -> <Outside IP removed>(59121)] *Jun  7 12:19:22: TCP: tcb 85455EE8 connection...

I have read a few posts regarding shunning already.  I just don't feel like the ASA is shunning as much as I'd like it to.  In fact - it doesn't ever seem to shun anything unless I manually add it.Running 8.3(2)13My config looks like this:Result of t...

Mark^ by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Friends,I am New to ASA world and need your help.I was working on a issue were we found that thier is one particular static route entry in ASA routing table.We checked the running-configuration but did not find any entry in running-config for t...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card