Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

My company have co-allocation service form a DC, we have multiple network over their, as mentioned on topology (Please check attached pic) they have an L3 switch which I can neither access and nor can ask them to do any changes in configuration. They...

sh inventory displays the serial numbers of the chassis and mods but not the SFPs.Sh activation-key detail displays the serial number of the chassis.sh int displays the part number. How do I display the serial number of an SFP?  I need this for inven...

ttpm12345 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Right now I have a rule that allows ICA connections for citrix.  We would like to have the ability to stop new connections but not terminate existing ones immediately.  If I disable the permit will it terminate all the existing entries in the conn ta...

I have two web servers that sit behind a Cisco ASA 5510. They both need to be accessible over the internet, and I only have one public IP address available. Whats the best way to allow this? PNAT? Can they both be accessible via port 80 or should I a...

Hi,  I have Cisco ASA 5515-X firewall with dual WAN connections. I have two default routes one for primary and one for backup with tracking feature enabled and PAT. When primary connection went down backup works with PAT. I also have two Public IP po...

Rizwan by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card