Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there,I am attempting to set up failover dual ISP on a 5505 running 8.4(4) with the Sec Plus  license.Everything i have been able to reference so far, points to old commands not available or relevant in 8.4For instance:global (backup) 1 interfaceg...

jasong by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all! I just bought a Cisco ASA5505 and I'm a bit of a newbie. I'm trying to opening a port range through CLI, but it doesn't seem to be working. Any feedback would be appreciated thanks!Background:I have an FTP Server running behind the firewa...

grockin50 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello Experts,i have ASA transparent mode with code version 8.2.x  , i am trying to static NAT source IP for packet going from inside to outside interface "real source 1.1.1.1 and NAT source is 2.2.2.2", is the following statement correct? static (ou...

Hi all.I have a PIX 515E UR which I would like to activate the VPN-3DES-AES license. I did find a link to register the license, but after following the link and logging into my old CCO account i found that as I didn't have access to anything, so coul...

dougclark by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Jouni,I attached the complete config. The earlier discussion, I cannot select reply. Looks like ACL is denying it. But I am not sure which one or how to permit it.sh run: Saved:ASA Version 8.0(4) !hostname ciscoasaenable password 8Ry2YjIyt7RRXU24 ...

Hello,We have 2 subnets in differnet locations, both are connected via IPSec VPN, 192.168.1.0  and 192.168.2.0Can access 192.168.1.2 to 192.168.2.2 and vice versa but from other IP not possiblex.x.x.x indicates public ip of HOxx.xx.xx.xx indicates pu...

fenzcisco by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to move from ASA 8.4(1) to 9.0(2). Reading http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/asa/asa90/release/notes/asarn90.html#wp582431 it seems to be a quite safe upgrade cause I do not have IPv6 ACL and I have only IKE v1. The following is not ver...

Hello, hope anyone could help me with this:I have a customer who actually has an ironport 4255, with license for 1500 users, this device is currently failing performance because my customer has grown in users.I´d like to know what device i must sugge...

Hi GuysI would like some advise/ideas on the best solution for the below.I have a application server which uses non standard HTTP/HTTPS ports.What I want is a solution to translate these ports to standard ports.Client 1 accesses the site on port 80 –...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card