Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a cisco ASA 5505 with sec bundle plusWe have two ISP's: ISP1 (Our IP = 30.100.150.50, gateway 30.100.150.8)ISP2 (Our IP = dynamic, gateway 20.100.150.9) - ADSLOur internal LAN IP range is 10.9.8.0/24We want to configure the ASA 5505 to allow ...

Hi All,can you please let me know how many contexts are allowed to be used on the ASA 5520 active/standby fialover cluster if I have below listed output.Actually I see that there is 2 security contexts, but my question is if this is including "Admin"...

Ruterford by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We are trying to implement the ZBF on our router to assist us in limiting the intial impact of DDOS attacks.We have configured the below and it appears that it's not working, as when un der attack the statistics don't increae.Any assistance wo...

I installed a new ASA 5512-X over the weekend for a client.  Their backup ISP connection is DHCP based.  I need to use the 'dhcp client route track' command on the interface, but it is not available.  However according the all the documentation I am ...

deyster94 by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone!I was hoping you guys could assist me with an issue ive been running into.We are trying to do some policy NATing, and running into issues because the ASA is looking at the route table before making a NAT decision.According to the document...

I would like to config Phone Proxy on Cisco ASA 5510 for remote IP Phone 7962G but cannot register to CUCM.My information are- ASA Version 8.2(1)- UC Phone Proxy Sessions : 2- Phone obtains an ip address from the DHCP- Phone installed MIC- CTL file n...

Hi all,In ASA 5520, show module showsMod Status             Data Plane Status     Compatibility--- ------------------ --------------------- -------------  0 Up Sys             Not Applicable          1 Up                 Up                    !since...

I am getting the following error messages continously  in my PIX 535 firewall. Why its happening and How to solve this issue.  This logs are coming for some other IPs also.Jun 04 2012 01:09:46 blr-dcvsnl-cp535-01 : %PIX-4-313003: Invalid destination ...

Hi All,I have been having an annoying issue for the past few weeks with my ASA setup. We are using the ASA as our Remote Access Gateway and originally had it setup in a Active/Standby failover configuration using 2 x 5520 ASA's.The original setup of ...

cammaher by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card