Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hi, we have users connecting via an ISP Wan-link to our ASA with inside-subnet 192.168.1.0. The remote users are on 192.168.2.0 and can only access 192.168.1.1, no other IP on the 192.168.1.0 subnet. Any idea why?The (ISP) router and 192.168.2.0-subn...

Hi,I've been struggling to get ASDM (PDM) installed and running on my PIX 515e.The PIX IOS version is 7.2.4(30)The ASDM version I've copied to flash is 524.I've followed the Cisco documentation verbatim, however I still cannot connect via the Java AS...

Hi does anyone know about the order in which the nat rules are displayed when doing a show run. Is this configurable? What I mean is when I do a show run using 8.43 I see the 8.4 version of dynamic policy nat rules listed first, then static nat rules...

Hi All,Simple problem i have setup a NAT Rule as followsstatic (Inside,Outside) tcp WEB_REMOTE_ACCESS_EXT 2081 JENKINS https netmask 255.255.255.255 It wont let me use port 2081 to get to that server if i change it to 443 it works fine. I have tried ...

Hi,As a Network Eng, I want the NetAdmins to use ACS for auth on their devices such as Fabric Intrcnncts, MDS switches and so on. How can I make sure once TACACS+ is configured on those devices, NetAdmins can only access those specific devices and no...

Dear All,I have installed a 5505 base license, configured to work in trasparent mode, between two server a Ecommerce sever and a Oracle Db.The server is not administrated by me. The person that is the administrator coplain that sice i installed the A...

ifabrizio by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i have fwsm in cat6500, i have one firewall vlan group which is in firewall module 1 vlan group 10. I need tocreate another vlan group and add to firewallmodule 1 vlan group 10, 20. i need to have zero downtime. how can i do it? peterSent from Ci...

I have an FWSM that is denying traffic when there is explicit permits in the access-list that is applied to the interface. I have included the relevent config and log information. Does anyone have any ideas?access-group police in interface policeinte...