Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Support,Can somebody clarify for me the difference between creating rules using Access rules and using ACL Manager?when i create a rule graphically, i see it on ASDM and when i create the same rule using cli, i cannot see it on Access rules, i c...

zain_gabon by Level 1
  • 33 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using a three interface ASA config (Internet, DMZ, Inside).  The DMZ and Inside networks are both RFC 1918 space however it is against our corporate policy to allow our DMZ IP space to be internally routable, therefore we must target routable IP...

Hi Guys,I would like to nat using the static command and I would like to nat 10.180.1.0/24. Will the command syntax will be look like thisstatic (inside,testdmz) 10.180.1.0 10.180.1.0 netmask 255.255.255.0Is the above correct ?Tks

Resolved! ASA fixed version

Dear all,How can one detect which ASA fixed version a ASA is running. When I issue the show version command I only see 8.4(1) but I also want to know which "fixed" release the ASA is running. The reason I want to know this, is that the Cisco bug tool...

Good morning, I need three addresses in the same WAN network, but when trying to configure the ips error occurs Overlaps. Its use multiple ips on the same network without giving overlaps? Ex: 192.168.1.1 255 255 255 248      192.168.1.2 255.255.255.2...

Hi ,I have been trying to use the netflow features V9 with Manage engine NTA. I configured the ASA for netflow via ASDM. When i go to the webconsole of the Manage Engine i get this message         No device is currently exporting NetFlow / sFlow pac...

I have succiessfully completed HSRP and failover confguration.When both switch are runnign then the failover run successful and wheneber one link fail then the failover run successfully but when down one 6509(total box) the failover not working.....

Hi all,       Can someone tell me what version of snmp is supported by PIX running 6.3 version ? I have an issue communicating with performance monitor3.3.1( support snmp version 2) and PIX running 6.3Can someone confirm this ?RegardsAhmed...

Dear Experts,We have configured Cisco ASA 5520 in our network with CSC-SSM module.We have configured VLANs on our network. VLAN0 (default)VLAN10VLAN20Question:VLAN10 & VLAN20 can communicate with Default VLANI wanna block some proxy server addresses ...

Hello,I have 2 ASA 5540s ver 8.3 in Active/Standby state.I am considering a future hypothetical situation where I might need to rename interfaces or reallocate redundant interface groups.  Doing so obviously has a major impact on the current primary ...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card