Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have Cisco ASA firewall in multi context mode.                                        DMZ (172.16.11.100, 101, 102)                                            I                                            I                                           ...

If I have ASA's in remote locations with site to site tunnels to the home office where the websense is, can I have the remote ASA make calls to websense like a router can?  If so, how do I force the source address from the remote ASA so it is an encr...

whanson by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

the default session timeout timers for NAC is :Role                          Session timeoutunauthenticated Role           DisabledTemporary Role                    4Quarantine Role                    4what is the ordering of applying these roles and...

I've been studying how inspect policy maps work on an ASA, and I come across the part where they talk about  blocking content using regex expressions.  I see that there are plenty  of examples published by Cisco (and many threads on various discussio...

jhubel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes