Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

I am new to the PIX config and need some help. I have 3 interfaces, Outside, Inside, DMZ. Outside = 172.31.16.2 255.255.255.252Inside = 10.0.0.2 255.0.0.0.0DMZ = 192.168.50.2 255.255.255.0For the life of me I cannot get any IP to work doing a test wi...

I have the follow Cisco switch:WIENEU_CORE#sho verCisco IOS Software, C3550 Software (C3550-IPBASE-M), Version 12.2(25)SEB4, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Copyright (c) 1986-2005 by Cisco Systems, Inc.Compiled Tue 30-Aug-05 13:14 by yenanhROM: Bootstrap prog...

RVirdi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we have pix 515 , its s/w version is 7.2(4). there are 15 users connecting remotely to some servers in the LAN network using cisco VPN client s/w through the firewall. we need to limit the concuurent vpn sessions to 5 where the user number 6 can c...

Resolved! ASA HA Pair

I've been looking at doing HA on ASA for the first time, and have found a few confusing bits in documentation.One thing I've come across a few times, is the statement that the failover port between firewalls should be cabled to a switch, rather than ...

sbertsch by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! New on ASA

Hello, New to ASAtrying to understand how to allow traffic for specific host from LAN to outside.My needs* Desktop 192.168.3.80 which needs tcp port 999 to download internation newspaper using secured application.* Desktop 192.168.3.88 which gets sto...

Hi AllI want to use some of the IOS firewall features on the 2851 but have some questions on CPU impact. I use this device for IPSec termination which also incorporates some NAT. It seems that when NAT is enabled, packets traversing interfaces that...

Scenario: ASA is in building "A" (also has internet connection) and I want to set up DMZ for WEB/FTP etc.., However the physical servers are located in another building, building "B" the Data Center, which is a block away. I know this is a crazy ques...

Looking for commands to identify any https, ssh, or telnet sessions currently active on a PIX and on an ASA. I would like to know all available information about the current connections, such as the IP address of the connected device, username used f...

jeff.carr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,On an ASA5510 v8.0(4) is there a way to create a network object group and enter a range of addresses rather than entering them one at a time? For instance I have a group that will need IP address 192.168.1.60 to 192.168.1.75. Do I have to ent...

mfruvous by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes