Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All,I am really newer for ciscopix. but I did attached configuration for pix. I have windows 2003 SBS ip address 192.168.23.6 behind pix. static nat to inside webserver from outside good working. but only not working from DHCP users of Windows s...

Hi, I am currently filtering users web sites internally via a product called Surf Control (now owed my Websense). The thing is I have now configured the ASA to accept VPN connections from users. They can get access to the internet but it is not mon...

whiteford by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am currently using an ASA5520 and the ASDM app to configure VPN clients in split-tunnel mode. As of now remote clients can access the internal network of the ASA, their own local LAN and the Internet. I have static routes on the ASA so that it ca...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear AllAt one of our customers, four IDSM-2 blades stopped reponding 'ALL' at the same time (7 AM this morning). I can login to the CLI and see the following message:Error: Cannot communicate with mainApp (getVersion). Please contact your system adm...

I have an ASA 5510 running ver 7.0.7. I have an L2L tunnel connecting to it. I am trying to manage the ASA via ssh or telnet to the inside interface from the L2L remote end and not able to. I have the command management-access inside configured as we...

fashour by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a router I'd like to get netflow data from. I see drops on the FWSM - %FWSM-3-106010: Deny inbound udp src Outside:(outside IP)/54995 dst Inside:10.62.5.252/2055Here are my ACL entries to allow this traffic:access-list Outside_In extended perm...

lhoyle by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm looking at different 5505 and 5505 bunldes. One is licensed for 10 users (pretty cheap), the other one is licensed for 50 users (considerably more expensive). My question is - what do those numbers actually mean? Is this the limit of users ...

ph0enix by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes